Boyfriend

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart to lift both you and your boyfriend before the Lord, asking for His healing touch and peace as your boyfriend returns to work. We prayed for an easy day for him, that he would find strength and comfort in the Lord, and that he would not struggle in any way. We also asked the Lord to guide you as you prepared to speak with HR, giving you wisdom, grace, and courage to address your concerns with love and clarity.

If the Lord has answered these prayers—if your boyfriend found rest and ease in his return to work, or if your conversation with HR brought about peace and resolution—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God has moved can encourage others and give glory to His name.

If, however, the situation remains unresolved or new challenges have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are here to continue standing with you in prayer, trusting that the Lord hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you both with His presence, His peace, and His provision as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend and I work together. He is being mistreated by management at our job and not being given the ability to care for medical conditions he has during his shifts in spite of the fact that he made our job aware of those conditions when he was hired. They did something to him today that...
Replies
10
Views
172
Please pray for me as I feel so sad when I'm not in contact with my boyfriend (like if he's working or sleeping - and he has to rest a lot due to certain medical conditions - or busy). I wish I could be with him all the time or on the phone with him all the time. This is crazy. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
156
I recently posted this: "My boyfriend and I are unequally yoked in a lot of ways and lately, he keeps expressing displeasure at the differences we have. He is a professing Christian but holds to certain false teachings. There are also other ways that we differ. I broke up with him a little while...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom