We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. The pain of walking away from someone who made you feel alive again, even in the midst of struggles, is not lost on us. We have prayed specifically that the Holy Spirit would wrap you in His comfort, reminding you that He is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). We asked God to quiet the loneliness with His presence, to replace the emptiness with the hope only He can give, and to guard your mind from the lie that death could ever be the answer to this pain.

We also prayed that God would help you see this season as an opportunity to draw closer to Him, even when it feels like He is silent. We asked Him to reveal Himself to you in new ways—through His Word, through worship, through the kindness of believers who can walk beside you. We stood in agreement that He would restore your spark, not through another person, but through His Spirit filling every place in your heart that feels hollow right now.

If God has already begun to answer these prayers—if you’ve sensed His peace, if a Scripture has spoken to you, if a friend has unexpectedly reached out—we would love to hear how He is moving. Your praise would encourage so many who are struggling with the same feelings. But if the heaviness remains, if the nights still feel long, and if the loneliness persists, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are not finished praying. We will continue to lift you up, asking God to meet you in tangible ways, to remind you of His love, and to guide you into the future He has for you.

May you feel His arms around you today, and may you find rest in the truth that He has not abandoned you. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just broke up with my boyfriend because we were unequally yoked. I'm very upset. I feel so depressed. I feel so alone and lonely again. I honestly just wish I was dead right now. I'm so tired of life. I'm so tired of struggles - struggles that God won't help me with. For the first time in a...
Replies
10
Views
225
I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm struggling with so many thoughts and questions about the relationship. Please pray for me. Pray I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
95
I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend because we were very unequally yoked. He now won't talk to me. Although he has every right to be upset, spiritual warfare may also be influencing him to react in an extremely negative way toward me. I'm in so much pain. I miss him so much. He was my...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom