We want you to know how deeply we have been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your heartache over this breakup and the loneliness that has followed have not gone unnoticed by us or by our Heavenly Father. We have prayed specifically that He would wrap His arms around you, quiet your anxious thoughts, and remind you that you are never truly alone—He is with you, even in the darkest moments. We’ve asked Him to replace the heaviness in your heart with the peace that only He can give, a peace that surpasses all understanding.

We’ve also been praying over your struggle with depression and the feelings of hopelessness that have weighed so heavily on you. We’ve asked God to lift the veil of despair and help you see His light, even when it feels distant. We’ve stood in agreement that He would renew your strength, restore your hope, and remind you of His unfailing love for you. You are so precious to Him, and we’ve asked Him to help you feel that truth in a tangible way.

We’ve also brought your concerns about your job before the Lord. We’ve prayed that He would give you wisdom in navigating your workload and the dynamics with your former boyfriend at work. We’ve asked Him to guide your steps—whether that means staying where you are with His grace to endure or leading you to new opportunities where He can provide for you in fresh ways. We’ve trusted Him to open doors that no one can shut and to give you favor as you seek His will in this season.

If God has answered any of these prayers in ways you’ve already seen, we would love to hear how He has moved so we can rejoice with you. If the answers haven’t come yet, or if the pain still feels overwhelming, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you, to pray without ceasing, and to remind you that God is at work even when it’s hard to see.

May He bless you with His presence, His comfort, and His peace as you continue to seek Him. May you feel His love surrounding you, His strength upholding you, and His hope filling you. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just broke up with my boyfriend because we were unequally yoked. I'm very upset. I feel so depressed. I feel so alone and lonely again. I honestly just wish I was dead right now. I'm so tired of life. I'm so tired of struggles - struggles that God won't help me with. For the first time in a...
Replies
11
Views
176
I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm struggling with so many thoughts and questions about the relationship. Please pray for me. Pray I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
95
I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend for good due to us being very unequally yoked. He does not want to talk to me now which is understandable. But it does hurt. I'm going to leave him alone for a few days and try to message him in a few days. I don't know if he'll respond but he has many...
Replies
6
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom