Board Exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter princessmd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Guest
Please pray for me!!!

My board exams are next week Monday. I feel so unprepared and overwhelmed. I can't focus on studying and there is much to yet be covered. Please pray for unusual favor like Abraham had over me... I need to pass this exam and I believe that by His grace I can do it.

Please pray for divine knowledge, divine understanding, divine retentive memory, divine ability to recall and most of all divine favor in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless with wisdom and teaching on responsibility to take care of ### study. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord love all and help this ### to deal with tests remembering material and using it to the best of her ability. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my upcoming ### on ### here in ###. Please pray for wisdom, calm nerves, and clarity of mind. I pray that God guides my hands, helps me recall my studies, and grants me the grace to pass and earn my license. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
13
Views
216
Dear Lord/Almighty, I come before You today as I prepare for my +2 Science Board Exams. You know the hard work I’ve put in and the anxiety that sometimes clouds my mind. I ask for Your guidance and strength as I face my toughest subjects: For Physics: Grant me the clarity to understand the laws...
Replies
8
Views
303
Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. My son is in 12th class, his college has no proper teaching professors, so he was studying at home through online classes, he studies by himself for more than 6 hours daily. Similarly in his 10th class, same scenario existed, he studied by himself and secured...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom