Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-7331476

Guest
I am asking for a financial blessing - my husband had his unemployment cut off. It has been a struggle and stressful. I know that God is all powerful and that there is abundance in the universe. I am deserving of abundance and I am asking God to bless us.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. May God bless your finances.

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless my finances. Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.

Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.”

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still unemployed; I am trying not to be nervous that the time I paid for help with this job search is winding down, and that if I do not get a job before the end of the year, not only will I be without housing and meds, but I will not have the mental capacity to keep up pretending as one...
Replies
9
Views
47
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
8
Views
17
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
8
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom