Blessings to overcome Financial debt

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting up your burden of financial debt before the Lord and we continue to remember before Him the harassment you described from calls and visits from banks and collection agencies, the shame it has brought upon your family, the threats of legal action and of contacting your friends and family, and the fear that this disruption could jeopardize your new job. We have prayed in Jesus Name for your peace and for protection over your home and workplace, and that the Lord would stop the repeated harassment against you and your loved ones. We have also prayed for your heartfelt desire to repay what you owe and for the Lord to provide a peaceful and just resolution, including your request for provision through a personal loan without hassle so that you may pay off all that remains.

We take comfort in the promise in Philippians 4:19 that God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and in Psalm 34:18 that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted. We have asked in Jesus Name that our Heavenly Father would grant you wisdom, favor, and divine intervention, that He would guard your peace and protect your employment, and that He would make a way where there seems to be no way.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray in Jesus Name for His provision, protection, and peace to rest upon you and your family. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
118
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
146
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom