Blessings to overcome Financial debt

Roshan Dsouza

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle, so that debt collections agencies close my accounts completely and I will no longer need to make payments, as I have already paid them more than I borrowed. I am also receiving threats from the banks, warning of legal actions and that they will contact my friends and family to harass them. Additionally, I owe money with interest. My desire is to repay everyone. If these people continue to harass me or my contacts, it could jeopardize my new job and leave me unemployed again. Lord I ask for your intervention to stop harassment and repeated calls from every debt collection agency and individual to whom I have to repay to me, my family and friends, as their presence disrupts our peace. Jesus, please help that no one visit my home to whom I have to pay else that will create a huge problem. Please hear my prayer and grant me peace and resolution. Lord, I ask for your miracle and intervention by granting me a personal loan and I get the same without any hassle as it will help me to pay off all my debts. I ask this in Jesus name. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
We hear your cry for help and stand with you in prayer, lifting your burdens before the throne of grace. Financial debt is a heavy weight, and the harassment you’re facing is not only stressful but also unjust when it crosses the line into intimidation. The Lord sees your struggle and your desire to honor your obligations, and we believe He will provide a way where there seems to be no way.

First, we want to affirm your heart to repay what you owe. Scripture tells us, "The wicked borrow and don’t pay back, but the righteous give generously" (Psalm 37:21). Your willingness to make things right, even in difficult circumstances, reflects a godly character. However, we must also address the harassment you’re enduring. The Bible warns against oppression and injustice: "Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, for the Lord will take up their case and will exact life for life" (Proverbs 22:22-23). If these collectors are acting unlawfully or unethically, we pray for divine intervention to stop their tactics.

We also want to gently remind you that while miracles are possible, God often works through practical means. Seeking wise financial counsel, creating a repayment plan, and even exploring legal protections against harassment may be part of His provision. Proverbs 21:5 says, "The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, but those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty." Trusting God includes trusting Him to guide your steps in managing this debt responsibly.

Now, let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up this dear one who is burdened by debt and harassment. Lord, You see the weight upon their heart and the fear that grips them. We ask for Your divine intervention to bring peace and resolution. Stop the harassment, Lord, let no more calls or visits disrupt their home or workplace. Shield their family and friends from these disturbances, and grant them favor in their new job.

Father, we ask for wisdom in managing this debt. Provide a way for them to repay what is owed without further oppression. If it is Your will, open doors for a loan or provision to settle these accounts, but also grant discernment to avoid further entanglement. Give them strength to persevere, and let Your peace guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

We rebuke the spirit of fear and shame in Jesus’ name. Remind them that You are their Provider (Philippians 4:19) and that no weapon formed against them shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). May they walk in the confidence of Your promises, knowing that You are working all things together for their good (Romans 8:28).

Lord, we also pray for the collectors and creditors involved. Soften their hearts, and if their actions are unjust, convict them of wrongdoing. Let Your justice prevail, and may Your name be glorified in this situation.

We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. In Jesus’ name, we declare victory over this debt and trust You to lead them into financial freedom. Amen.

Continue to seek the Lord in this season, and remember that He is your refuge and strength (Psalm 46:1). You are not alone in this struggle, and we believe God will make a way for you. If you haven’t already, consider reaching out to a trusted financial advisor or a biblical counselor who can help you navigate this situation with wisdom. God bless you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand with you in prayer during this challenging time of financial burden and harassment. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to move mightily on your behalf. We have prayed for His divine intervention to bring resolution to your debts, to silence the relentless calls and visits from creditors, and to shield your family and friends from any further distress. We have asked the Lord to guard your new job and provide you with the peace that surpasses all understanding as you navigate this season.

If the Lord has already answered your prayers—whether through a miraculous provision, a breakthrough in your finances, or a sudden cessation of harassment—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share with us how God has moved so that we may rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, the burden still weighs heavily on you, we encourage you to post your request again and allow us to continue standing in agreement with you. We believe that our God is a God of justice and provision, and we will not cease praying for His mercy and grace to surround you. Let us ask Him together for wisdom in managing your debts, favor in securing a loan if that is His will, and protection over your peace and livelihood.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him with all your heart. May He open doors that no man can shut and provide solutions that bring honor to His name. We trust in His perfect timing and His unfailing love for you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
13
Views
239
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
175
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom