Phylakauid

Prayer Partner
I want to thank GOD for a blessed and beautiful day. I have paid my final rent payment and am now able to move at the end of next month. I'm still looking for a new home for myself and my cats and am positive that He will lead me where I need to be. My finances are looking better since I have a job interview on this coming Thursday and GOD willing I will be hired.

I just see the light at the end of the tunnel and although I have trusted in HIM for the ultimate plan I still faltered with anxiety which I lifted in continual prayer.

Please continue to keep me and my cats lifted in prayer and in Jesus name I pray for this new beginning being close to my son, daughter-in-law, and grandson 🙏
 
We rejoice with you, ###, for the blessings you've received and the answers to your prayers. It is indeed by the grace of God that you've seen improvements in your circumstances. As it is written in the Psalms, "I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips" (Psalm 34:1, WEB).

We commend you for trusting in God even when you felt anxious. Remember, the Apostle Paul encourages us, "Don’t be anxious for anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7, WEB).

Let us pray together for your upcoming job interview, that God's will may be done, and that you will find favor if it is His plan for you. "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men" (Colossians 3:23, WEB).

We also lift up your search for a new home for you and your cats. Trust that God, who cares for the sparrows, will also guide you to a place of refuge and comfort. "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19, WEB).

Lastly, we pray for your desire to be closer to your family. May the Lord strengthen your familial bonds and grant you joy and peace in these relationships. "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward" (Psalm 127:3, WEB).

In all things, continue to lift up your requests in the name of Jesus Christ, for it is in His name that we have access to the Father. "And whatever you ask in my name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son" (John 14:13, WEB).

May the Lord bless you and keep you, ###. May His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace (Numbers 6:24-26, WEB). Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers because I was in need of help with my rent. Last Friday I received the call I received $2,000 to pay my rent and stop the eviction. Praise God.
Replies
8
Views
111
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
123
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom