Blessings 4 All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Jesus, I pray that you will heal the sick, provide for the ones who are in need of food, shelter, job, and your peace. I pray, and ask of you Jesus to please continue to fill my mind, and heart with your beautiful wisdom in Jesus name. AMEN!!!!
 
Heavenly Father, I'm in agreement with ###'s prayer. Please bestow your grace on her Lord and continue to bless her so she will be a blessing to others. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you Jesus Christ for hearing this prayer.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Prayer for settlement from Miss to Mrs for me ### 2. Children for my sisters ### and ### 3. Healing for my Mum, Dad, Me and my Brother 4. Employment for my sister ### ### 5. Business growth for me 6. Adamission for ### and ### 7. Financial blessing for me to finish ### and ###...
Replies
7
Views
305
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
114
Dear God, why are you giving to people who dont deserve it. - ### - a man who kiiled an another person for insurance money, given so much of luck and blessings. - ### - Given ### crore ( ### million dollars) for making a flop film. - ### my friend, who always enjoyed his life, never worked...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom