Bless my ### exam now. Praying for ...

Shalli

Disciple of Prayer
Bless my ### exam now. Praying for A plus score for all subtest. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

At the ### now. Praying for whatever is going on to be treatable and as not life threatening as possible. Praying for healing and hope and some life left with my small children, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
359
Pls pray for my OET Exam on Sept ### at ###am in University of ### ###. I pray for A plus score for Listening, reading, writting and speaking. In Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
290
1. I am now praying fervently, filled with God's Spirit and blazing with his fire. 2. I am now flexing and extending my right elbow, touching my face, combing my hair and eating with my right hand. 3. I am now a USRN and a UKRN-BNSc. 4. I now have my UK Visa & my EB-3 US Visa, working and...
Replies
6
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom