Bless me so I can do your ...

Rachallia

Servant
Bless me so I can do your way so I can do good work so I can support my family and I'm in name of Jesus thank you for the fun of it for my parents in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
217
Please pray for bleeding to stop so I can proceed with my fibroid removal surgery on Tuesday. I was placed on birth control a month before so I could do the surgery but my period still came though very light. Please pray for a miraculous removal of the fibroid or that the surgery can proceed...
Replies
12
Views
274
Please pray I finish my studies soon so I can do good at work.
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom