Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
162
Bonjour, j'aimerais partager un pan de mon histoire que je ne partage généralement pas avec beaucoup de gens. En ###, je voulais passer mon permis de conduire. Ma mère venait d'être hospitalisée (son état était toujours grave en ###) et je me retrouvais à m'occuper de ma petite sœur, qui...
Replies
12
Views
188
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY BETTER DAYS AHEAD FOR MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLY. I SPEAK LIFE I GET ALL MEDICINE REFILLED NOT JUST 3 OF THEM TODAY GREATLY THE ONES FOR MY ADHD REFILLED SO I CAN FOCUS THE ONES FOR MY PAIN REFILLED SO I DON'T HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom