Benson praying for a financial and job ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for financial and job stability for ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
250
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
274
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom