Beloved in Christ. Please pray for a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May you prophesy even as the prophetess according to Luke 2:36-38. The time is short for the day of the Lord Jesus Christ is at hand! May your testimony be used for the glory of the Most High God, and see others touched by what you have to speak. May the Holy Spirit use you for the honor of the...
Replies
8
Views
170
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
112
Good morning dear God it's me again asking for help! I woke up early this morning with a terrible idea of going down stairs to either have a cold beer or to make a JB and sprite like I did ### days ago. Thank you for helping me to go back to sleep. Please remove the pain in my Left shoulder and...
Replies
13
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom