Hi. I'm behind on my rent and might get evicted, I am struggling financially. I'm waiting for a rent assistance program to help me but it's taking a long time and I haven't heard back from them. Please pray all goes well for me and my kids. Pray my application gets approved and we don't get evicted. Please pray over my finances and our health. Thank you. God Bless You. Have a nice day.
You won't be evicted, everything will go well. Our God will not put you to shame, He is never late and also He is faithful and trustworthy. DO what You do best o Jesus. Thank You for answered prayers in Jesus name I pray amen,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray healing over right ear and protection I. Jesus name we pray and protection around loved ones grands and kids finances
Replies
12
Views
156
  • Article Article
```markdown Before I began speaking up about sex in marriage, I looked to see what resources were already out there. It was over 15 years ago that I hunted for books on the subject and came across four or five. Some of that content involved stereotypical assumptions and/or weren’t all that...
Replies
0
Views
384
Jesus please let my husband send me the money for the rent and please let me find out about the status of my approval and applications that I submitted. Please also let my son stop staying up so late and let my health improve. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom