back to work, and everything is confusing ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
back to work, and everything is confusing and mixed up because of my boss; I'm desperate; please help sort it out
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
hi all. i have been on holidays for a week and will be coming to work today. i pray for wisdom and guidance in going back to work, i pray that it'll be a smooth process coming back again to work. Lord, please bless me with your wisdom, courage, strength. Help me help the people. Bless me with...
Replies
11
Views
269
hi all! i just got back to the uk from a two week annual leave and will be beginning work again tonight as night shifts for 4 straight nights. im being hit again by anxiety of going back to work and not feeling enough at work. im scared, im anxious. the weather is also not helping as it easily...
Replies
7
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom