Back To Sender

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joel2011
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel2011

Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I would like you all to pray for me on this matter very very seriously please, it's very serious, I have a friend I felt I trusted, but whenever I have business I always relate it to this my friend and at last that business will fail, it's been in me that my friend is not a good friend, please pray for that God should expose this type of friends whom one felt that is a friend but not a friend, I am deeply in this of this prayer for God to expose whatever that is blocking my business and my future.
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
default_raincloud.gif


I pray that God will help you through this storm. We all hope for good friends and I hope you find the one you need to help you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY ALL WORD CURSES 🤬 DARK BLACK MAGIC FROM HELL FROM SATAN WHOS ACTING SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS PIGGY BACKERS LET IT BE BROKEN CHAINS HOOKS CRAP SPELLS CRAP WITCHCRAFT COME OFF OF ME MY ###, MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
7
Views
146
Whomever taught him to chant and use trickery whatever soul tie that was that taught evil ,,mthe witches that brought on sec in a darrk manner . I fight for my man my husband. No weapon formed against us shall prosper.. Remove the old stumbling blocks I'm JESUS NAME power authority. This hour...
Replies
10
Views
104
I can hear witches saying they are playing putt putt as they try to shove something inside my private parts. Please pray that every witch and demon doing this to me would be cursed for eternity in Jesus’ name. That their witchcraft all of it would physically be removed from my body and bound to...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom