Back pain

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her back pain to you. Lord, you are the ultimate healer, and we believe in your power to bring restoration and healing to ###'s back. Your word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for ###'s back pain.

Lord, we ask that you would touch ###'s back with your healing hand. We pray for the pain to subside and for any underlying issues to be resolved. We ask for strength and comfort for ### during this time of discomfort. Your word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Father, we also pray for wisdom and guidance for ### as she seeks medical advice and treatment for her back. May you lead her to the right doctors and therapists who can provide the necessary care and support. We trust in your divine guidance and provision.

Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We believe that you are able to bring complete healing to ###'s back. May your peace and comfort surround her during this time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need, and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
145
Life in back pain gone greatly im not a push over anymore ..I figure out what my favorite song of Mana is Iam done crying but I should have my memory to hear my Corazon song raining in my heart ❤️ it’s my favorite song of THERES it’s missing get back Jelly hatersszz and the monitoring spirits be...
Replies
9
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom