Aunty ### is suffering from paralyses attack, ...

Rekaron

Disciple of Prayer
Aunty ### is suffering from paralyses attack, she is totally bedridden, not able to speak. Attack has caused a blood clot/tumor in the brain and has lost sensitivity to whole body function. Please for total deliverance and healing.
 
My friend, I'm praying for your Aunty ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Aunty ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all paralysis and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is suffering from paralysis attack from last ### years. His right is not work properly and loss of voice.
Replies
10
Views
504
I am suffering from paralysis in my left side please pray for ### to recovery and walking properly with confidence.
Replies
9
Views
790
Our Aunty, ###, is suffering from cancer ...... And the result of the biopsy will be arriving tomorrow...... please pray for ###
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom