Asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing, salvation, ...

EnricoLange

Beloved of All
Asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing, salvation, wisdom and direction and infilling with the Holy Spirit (led by the Holy Spirit) for us and all others in need. Thank you Lord Jesus.
 
Asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing, salvation, wisdom and direction and infilling with the Holy Spirit (led by the Holy Spirit) for us and all others in need. Thank you Lord Jesus.
I agree in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
182
I come before You Heavenly father, seeking Your healing, protection, and covering over my life. I ask You to heal my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Restore my strength, renew my joy, and bring peace into every area of my life. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over me. Guard me from...
Replies
10
Views
380
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
11
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom