Asking for prayers for every person and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners. I wish to say thank you to everyone here who prays for my request when I post them here. I really am grateful for the platform and for you all. I pray that everyone who has posted a request here, find the peace and and gets the reply to their request as God sees fit to...
Replies
12
Views
187
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
9
Views
100
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
12
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom