Joycomesinthemorning

Humble Servant of All
As my Mom and I sit waiting to see the oncologist today, ask you all to pray for complete healing... let this end with a praise report God and nothing else... Please pray for my mom's faith... she is anxious and worried.... I ask that anyone who sees the prayer help me to pray for complete healing right now.... appetite restored, weight restored, sound mind restored, faith restored, the joy of her salvation restored, total body healing mind and spirit in Jesus name!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, PRAYOR WARRIORS!!! I JUST RECEIVED A CALL THAT MY SON WAS SENT TO RESTRICTIVE HOUSING BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT MAKING A "WEAPON" TO DEFEND HIMSELF. I FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF MY SON, TODAY. I AM SAVED, MY SON THAT IS INCARCERATED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS "SAVIOR" ON RESSURECTION...
Replies
8
Views
150
Please pray for someone very close to my heart who appears to be going through what seems to be emotional withdrawal or mental overwhelm. This person has struggled with mental health challenges in the past, and the silence/lack of communication has been very concerning and emotionally heavy for...
Replies
10
Views
244
I pray too God I meet a rich Canadian that will luv me aa I am n n treat as a queen n spoil my kids n luv me as I am that he has no kids
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom