Aren't there SOME days rhat.are slow?Must EVERY ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### Seeking Prayer. Some Days I Have A Hard Time Forgiving The People’s That Hurt And Mistreated Me And My ### Daughters. Now That We Stop Speaking To These People It Still Hurt And Haunts Me. I Pray To Let Go And Release Them All But It Hurt Bad When She See Them And They Try To Speak And Not...
Replies
7
Views
328
From some days I am suffering from sugar and kidney problem, I would like to request you please pray for my ### healing. Regards in Jesus Christ. ###
Replies
14
Views
242
I have been sick for some days now it's one sickness after another please pray for ### to Heal and Remove All evil things in ###, around ###. ### also want God to Forgive ### for the sins and errors of ### youth! ### want to Follow ### My Father Lord
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom