Appointment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer as you wait for your appointment with the mental health team. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to open the door for this appointment in His perfect timing and to grant you His peace and strength while you wait. We hold fast to the promise in Psalm 34:18 that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and to Phil 4:6 that we can bring all our anxieties to Him and His peace will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If your request was answered and you have now received your appointment, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still waiting, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God will provide the care and support you need, that He will guide the mental health team and make a way for you to be seen soon, and that He will comfort you and sustain you each day. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please grant appointment is edifying, helpful, both involved have understanding and wisdom into matters addressed in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
102
I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
193
Hello, I have a very important appointment this Saturday that the Lord gave me after much prayer. I’m going to sing on TV. Now, I feel a cold coming inside my mouth & nose. Please pray that the Lord may stop this cold from breaking out, & remove it fully. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,780
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom