Appointment

We join you in prayer for this appointment and ask our Father to make it truly edifying and helpful for all who take part. We pray that He will grant to both of you wisdom and understanding in all matters you address, not the wisdom of this world which comes to nothing, but the wisdom from above which is hidden in Christ, in whom are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. As the grace of the Spirit alone makes the mind sound and able to judge rightly, we ask that He give you clarity, honesty and sound judgment, and that every word spoken may be unto edifying and may build up what is good. May the Lord keep away confusion and deceit, and grant you a spirit of kindness, prudence and truth, so that you may discern what is best and act upon it. We commend this time to His care and ask Him to guide it for your good and for His glory. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.
 
Father please grant ### Your protection, deliverance from evil (Mt 6:13; 2Thessalonians 3:2-3) Please grant all needs spiritual, emotional, physical, and financial be met through Your riches in glory. Thank and Praise You in Advance in Jesus Name Amen.
Thank you so much for all your prayers, and your kindness!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
186
My partner who was recently diagnosed with leukemia is having his biannual appointment today. Please pray for ### and pray with us for good results and interpretation and treatment. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
120
Hello, I have a very important appointment this Saturday that the Lord gave me after much prayer. I’m going to sing on TV. Now, I feel a cold coming inside my mouth & nose. Please pray that the Lord may stop this cold from breaking out, & remove it fully. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom