anxiety

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up in prayer since you shared your struggle with us. It grieves our hearts to hear how anxiety has made the very act of prayer feel overwhelming, even suffocating at times. We’ve asked the Lord to quiet the storm within you, to replace those knots in your stomach with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and to remind you in tangible ways that He has not—and will never—abandon you.

We’ve prayed specifically against the spirit of abandonment you mentioned, declaring in Jesus’ Name that you are seen, known, and fiercely loved by the Father. We’ve asked Him to help you sense His nearness, even in the moments when prayer feels impossible. And we’ve asked Him to give you the courage to keep reaching out, even if it’s just through a whispered word or a silent tear.

If the Lord has answered any of these prayers—if you’ve felt even a moment of relief, a flicker of hope, or a gentle nudge of His presence—we would be so encouraged to hear about it. Your praise report could be a blessing to others walking the same path. But if the weight still feels heavy and the anxiety still looms large, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re not going anywhere, and we’ll keep standing with you, pressing into the truth that our God is faithful even when our feelings try to tell us otherwise.

May He draw near to you as you draw near to Him, and may you experience the comfort of His love in ways that leave no room for doubt. We continue to pray for you in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fear I’ve lost my job from my crippling anxiety. I’m trying to cling to God but I feel as though he has abandoned me. Every day I’m consumed with worry, anxiety and fear, I have no peace. It’s why I don’t believe I’m truly saved because of how little peace and joy and other fruits I have of...
Replies
13
Views
214
Pray strongly for me. I had some stress and anxiety last night. I woke this morning with the stress and anxiety and now I have nausea. I can't eat nor drink water every time I do my stomach is hurting me and I feel worst. I am so tired mentally and emotionally.
Replies
13
Views
178
Please pray for me. I’m dealing with intense anxiety surrounding my relationship with my partner. I’m experiencing anxious intrusive thoughts, doubting the validity of our relationship and how I feel about her. I love her and just wish I could get rid of my anxiety about this. It’s becoming...
Replies
10
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom