Anxiety

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
124
No sadness and melancholy about my last year deceassed father and my moms Alzheimer, she is old and has special needs and i have anxiety how it will be in the future and about how it will be without her. We have special bond. Lord have mercy and find me good friends and good husband. So that i...
Replies
11
Views
123
I come to You today to lift up my oldest daughter and her husband, this transition to a new town has been so heavy on her heart, and the search for full-time work has been a difficult journey. I ask that our heavenly Father would ease her mind. Take away the harsh expectations she is placing on...
Replies
14
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom