Anxiety

Cami-1

Servant of All
Brothers and Sisters I am fighting anxiety right now. Woke up with thoughts of worry. Worry about the hardships of family members. Please pray for my sister who is having financial challenges. It scares me for her and saddens me because I am limited in how I can help, but am helping as I can.

I am anxious over my own financial situation. A big rent increase and I see more on the way and I can't afford it. I am fearful that I am getting on in age and do not have a home. I worked all my life to sustain, care for myself and to help others and it feels like I don't have a lot to show for it. Saying things like that makes me feel bad because I have much more than others.

I hate my job and it is taking its toll on me and it scares me. Yet, I know that there are many who do not have a job so I feel bad even saying anything. So, why am I? Because I find comfort when I connect with you brothers and sisters. I find comfort when I speak from the heart and ask for help for what I need. Not trying to make my situation pretty with words. Sometimes, it is hard to open yourself and be honest but if I am going to ask for prayer I am going to be honest and hope that I am not judged, like I do not judge those who I pray for. I feel like I should be doing something more to help myself and I don't know what. I feel stuck and have felt stuck for a while. I feel like I keep coming to this site with the same prayer request and my prayers are not being answered in these areas. I need help.

Sometimes, like this morning, I just feel totally overwhelmed and don't know what to pray for. Just struggle with keeping anxiety at bay and trying to bounce back. So, I am turning to you to cover me in prayer. What I can do is pray for others. Funny, sometimes praying for others instead of for myself helps a lot.

Thank you and have a blessed day

###
 
DEAR ###,

THE LORD ALMIGHTY SAYS "and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD". Jeremiah 31:14

HOLD ON TO HIM. cast all your anxiety on him for he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 stay blessed. MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. ### budget well, save much, look for a place you would be pleased to retire in. You might need to look at listings of bank foreclosures, properties of decease people for sale, and distressed mortgages in order to be able to afford a place to live and retire in. God bless you and keep you safe and give you the wisdom and knowledge you need to get through all this. Hugs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am reaching out requesting prayer for a possible monitoring spirit situation. Regardless what it is I am seeking help as I feel watched constantly. I am asking for prayers that whatever is causing chaos in my life leave immediately in the name of the Lord. I am asking that the Lord delivery me...
Replies
12
Views
220
please pray for me and my son. I am worried about a paper I had filled out wrong and the effect it might have on my son. It is causing me so much anxiety. please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
182
Dear Heavenly Father, we will have face to face training this week. Our setup is work from home so this is just one of those few days wherein we meet each other. I am feeling anxious about 1) who I am going to sit/eat with 2) scared of getting called in recitation if any 3) just general anxiety...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,310
Messages
16,809,718
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom