Answered prayers

Father God. I pray for healing on all the prayer requests sent in your name. Bless your people and the ones seeking salvation touch them into your kingdom in Jesus Mighty Powerful Name Amen
Please pray for ###, my wife, she’s being interrogated in the immigration check.!!!!!!!✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
221
My prayer has been answered,I finally got myself a new job starting on Sept ###. Thank everyone for praying for me.
Replies
15
Views
114
Thank you Lord for answering one of our prayers.
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom