Answer Prayers

Your prayer for your family has been heard and we join you in bringing it before the Lord with thanksgiving. It is good that you cast all these cares upon Him, for He cares for you and for each one you have named, and He hears those who call upon Him through Jesus Christ.

We pray with you for your grandsons. For the one facing his test and interview for trade school, we ask God to grant him clarity of mind, diligence and favor, that he may use the skills he learns for honest work and provision. For the one you desire to see return to college and find work, and for the others that they would remain in school, continue in work, stay safe and be kept from trouble, we ask the Lord to guard their steps, to give them a love for what is right, and to turn their hearts from every path that leads to harm. Where there has been division between brothers, we pray God will bring reconciliation, humility and peace, teaching them to forgive and to love one another as Christ has loved us.

We pray also for your granddaughter, that God would strengthen her in body and mind, help her to care for herself, to grow in health and discipline, to find joy and to keep her heart fixed on what is good and pure in her studies and in her life. For your daughters, we ask the Lord to provide suitable work and stability, to give wisdom in every decision about home and future, and to help them care faithfully for their children. For your son, we pray that God will give him a desire for truthfulness and responsibility, that he may walk honestly and provide for his obligations with integrity. For your nephew recovering from surgery, we ask for healing and restoration, and for comfort and hope in his heart.

For you, we ask God to grant health, strength, peace and provision, and to guide you in your work. If it is His will, may He grant you opportunity for advancement, and in all things may He give you contentment and trust in His provision for your family in every way, physically, mentally, financially and spiritually.

Continue steadfast in prayer and in the Word. When you return home from worship, take the Scriptures into your hands and gather your family as you are able to remember what you have heard, to pray together and to encourage one another in the faith. God often uses our daily faithfulness, our honest labor and our love for one another to answer our prayers. Keep entrusting each of these loved ones to Christ, who alone is our reconciliation with God, and who is able to keep and to guide all who put their trust in Him.

May the Lord grant your requests according to His wisdom and mercy, keep your whole family in His care, and lead you all more fully into His grace and truth. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray you will answer. Please stop these wars. Stop the hatred, and give peace, guidance. I pray for gas prices to go down, to be able to by food for our children, families, jobs, and health care. Not having to pay high prices for student loans. My grandsons finds good jobs now...
Replies
11
Views
29
Lord thank you for guiding me. I need you Lord now. I pray my grandson ### go to court today and the judge closes out his case. I pray ###'s mom keeps home with her, help him getting into community college, and find a job. I pray my grandson ### goes back to school, and find job. I pray my...
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord thank you. I need you Lord to hear me and. I need you now. I pray for my grandson ###, watch over him, protect him , I pray ### remove all negative people, and things from his life now and find a job, go to school get his life on the right path. Fix it for ### now Lord. In Jesus Name I...
Replies
14
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom