Orlyth

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my letter of invitation to ### be granted and approved. I wish to travel to ### but have no money to process my visa and buy ticket but am believing in God to send help and make someone sleepless for my sake and help in processing everything. I pray for financial breakthrough and good health from me to my family and friends around me. Hoping to venture into a good relationship with the one who is going to love me, cos any relationship I try going into doesn't last. I pray for my business, own a house of my own and a car. And I pray for a good relationship with God, every generational curse be broken. I want God to give me a testimony that will sound like a lie and I pray for every disappointment to turn to appointment in my life, let favour locate me anywhere I step my feet on and the Lord show me mercy. I shall not bury and I will not be buried cos I pray for long life on my life and that of my family. All lost glory shall return and let me see favour in the eyes of men. If ### is the one the Lord has chosen for me let his will come to pass in my life. What God cannot do doesn't exist all this I pray and wish for and it is done and sealed 🙏.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Be Encouraged---This Message Is For You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray you will answer. Please stop these wars. Stop the hatred, and give peace, guidance. I pray for gas prices to go down, to be able to by food for our children, families, jobs, and health care. Not having to pay high prices for student loans. My grandsons finds good jobs now...
Replies
11
Views
20
Lord thank you for guiding me. I need you Lord now. I pray my grandson ### go to court today and the judge closes out his case. I pray ###'s mom keeps home with her, help him getting into community college, and find a job. I pray my grandson ### goes back to school, and find job. I pray my...
Replies
11
Views
139
Lord thank you. I need you Lord to hear me and. I need you now. I pray for my grandson ###, watch over him, protect him , I pray ### remove all negative people, and things from his life now and find a job, go to school get his life on the right path. Fix it for ### now Lord. In Jesus Name I...
Replies
14
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom