Anointing water with sti cker

God bless you. I prayed for you & your request according to God's will ~ in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mercy and favour. Anoint my hands and grant me wisdom, excellence, and integrity in everything I do. Let favour surround my career and businesses. Bring the right opportunities, customers, partners, and resources at the right time. Teach me to prosper...
Replies
12
Views
104
Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly my anointing is used for good for me my wooohoo 🥳 ‘ssssszzzz are in my life anointing now my anointing works for good with my mom my 3 offsprings our pets as a good thing period. Life in I don’t pester my family friends our pets ever again period...
Replies
10
Views
103
Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom