My anointing is a good thing for me

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we have prayed that your anointing would indeed be a good thing for you and that it would work for good in your life and in the lives of your mom, your three children and your pets including your two cats, for we know that Romans 8:28 tells us that all things work together for good to them that love God. We have prayed for peace over your relationships that you would walk in love and patience and not feel that you are pestering your family and friends. We have stood in agreement for your physical healing and for provision of a new job that you can enjoy without excruciating teeth pain and feet pain, a chill job that you can get to by bus and that will allow you to save for a vehicle, for Philippians 4:19 reminds us that God shall supply all your need. We have also prayed for a new place to stay where you and your cats will be highly favored and at peace.

We have prayed with you for deliverance and protection, that every assignment of the enemy against your mind and soul would be bound and muted and broken by the blood of Jesus, and that you and your mom, your children and your pets would be covered and kept in perfect peace, for James 4:7 tells us to resist the devil and he will flee and 1 John 4:4 reminds us that greater is He that is in you.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has moved in your life, whether it be in your anointing, your health, your job or your housing. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a place to stay that’s a good thing my sinuses r healed normally greatly I pray in my mind again no worries greatly..When I pass away go to Heaven in peace Gods will greatly my good energy broken ground that I tried to make it is a blessing for my 3 Offsprings at least in secret it...
Replies
9
Views
84
Life in my state is a good THING for me I CAN BE HAPPY AND LIVE HAPPY GREATLY my 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SPOUSES OUR PETS HAPPY GREATLY..I GET A ### THAT CAN STAY BE HAPPY WITH ME I GET GREAT MAKE OVER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
191
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXSISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I MOVE SOMEWHERE I GET TO START A NEW BEGINNING A LIFE I CAN LOVE MYSELF ITS MY TURN TO LIVE WITHOUT SERVING EVERYONE BE HAPPY GET A HUSBAND BE LOVED NOW GREATLY A HUSBAND THAT CAN BE A GOOD THING FOR ME...
Replies
6
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom