Angry

Hearing God Now

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am beyond angry! It seems like I give to a certain person in my home but they don't care. They are rude, cranky, and disrespectful and I am sick of it. They forget discussions then blame others for not communicating. I need God's help because I am pretty much my own sole ally it appears.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like nothing is moving or changing, I feel so angry and depressed and upset today. I want to give up, I have reapplied for support and hopefully I'll be able to make rent this month. I just feel so alone , empty, angry and hopeless. I lift these up to LORD and the divine, amen
Replies
9
Views
162
That monster ### won't leave! I amTIRED of being attacked! I have begged God about this horrible situation and He did nothing! The ### had bolted without me knowing until I inquired about something to the ###. The ### had sicced him against me! I am tired of being accused! Also, I do not think...
Replies
13
Views
206
You see why I am so angry and pissed off because I am so tired of waiting all day!! You have no idea how I feel!!
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom