Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivebranch

Servant of All
Lord I am sorry for being angry. I am sorry that this sadness has made me so bitter. I just don't understand. I don't understand why my heart had to be broken again. I am not questioning your plan but this pain is unbearable. Please heal my heart...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father,

I am praying for this broken heart to be healed. Father You know the pain we are enduring, soften this pain & bring comfort & happiness back to our lives, for we look to You for all our needs & even when we don't see a way, You always make one for us, one that was BETTER than what it was before. We wait patiently on Your timing Lord & trust in You to take away the pain for now, in Jesus' Powerful & Holy name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for my adopted daughter her name is ###. She is ### years old and has a ### year old baby. She is always angry when we try to talk to her she gets mad and talks back to us. She's gets into fights with anyone she calls friends and gets beaten up badly. I am very scared that...
Replies
10
Views
242
Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
Replies
12
Views
467
I told him many times I want to get married, and that I am afraid to be left alone when I grow old every time he laughs it off and he keeps on gaslighting me what if you meet a bad person snd brings up all the murder stories to make me think meeting someone is potential harm, I know his...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom