acomm

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter to understand well and get excellent grades in her anatomy class and other classes. Her professor is very tough and while she's normally a good student, this class is taking all her time leaving not much for the other classes or her job. Praying for her to be able to easily understand, retain and apply her knowledge correctly and completely in all classes so that she can be accepted in nursing school the first time. Thank you for your gracious prayers!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
167
I’m humbly coming in the need of prayer for tomorrow nursing schools exams. It’s been a tough start of the term and what I’m studying have been hard with me losing my oldest sister unexpectedly. And so many other things surrounding the situation. I pray that I pass my exams tomorrow with at...
Replies
7
Views
234
Good evening, please pray for me as I am having an important exam in two days. It is a lot of material to learn and I feel like I’ve only been getting bad grades and I truly want God to be by my side when it comes to my studies. Thank you and God bless everyone reading this.
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom