🙏 Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name deliver me from the spirit of fear when it tries to enter into my life. Fill my heart with Your love, joy, peace, strength, wisdom, faith, trust in You, and take You at Your Word. Help me truly understand, be aware of, and grasp the divine gift or Your presence in my life. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
143
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
381
Son of David Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come before you this morning, humble myself as I confess my sins to you, Lord Jesus Christ. I have done so many sins, have backslid in prayers, have slept with men because of body desires. I was approached by a married man for a relationship, thinking he...
Replies
13
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom