Am requesting so that the Lord can ...

Durtha

Disciple of Prayer
Am requesting so that the Lord can raise his hand upon my problems and destroy every form of witchcraft that comes my way so that he can bless those who don't wish me well and to bless me to destroy the curses that come my way to also chase this devil that comes my way coz the devil can never wish for anyone good and save my parents from manipulation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are under some heavy heavy witchcraft attacks my son's are displaying characteristics that are NOT them they dint study or pray anymore like they used to . They are with unbelievers one of my son's and his mate have tried to work witchcraft on me. I have heard them do it. On more than one...
Replies
10
Views
62
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
243
It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,334
Messages
16,821,388
Members
651,328
Latest member
Lriarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom