am in the hospital I need help ...

I’m joining you in praying for the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. May He comfort and protect you as you trust in Him – our refuge and our fortress.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am faced with taking another MRI tomorrow and don't know whether that is wise. Please pray for wisdom. There has been so many problems here at the hospital they've given me melatonin which has made me sick for 3 days, and I'm just recovering from that. Thank you for your...
Replies
9
Views
172
Please prayer for me elderly ### in the hospital with pneumonia and UTI infection Please lord heal ### and give ### the strength to come home soon and give me the strength to have faith in you lord which I do
Replies
16
Views
233
Please pray for my big brother he needs a healing immediately for he is an alcoholic and he's in a state of a coma in the hospital and they think that he's paralyzed from a stroke but I asked that God lets you live until he's baptized in Jesus name and and with a full confirmation of his...
Replies
13
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,481
Messages
16,811,564
Members
650,828
Latest member
Moroumararor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom