Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh wow the Christian faith encourages foreigners to come and steal job from locals and label us as covetousness where those jobs does not belong to foreigners in the first place and oppress locals and ask locals to pursue low level job and let out all the high paying jobs because of the...
Replies
9
Views
108
I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
498
I cry out to You Lord, please comfort me; I just burst into tears, You know my pain and grief, missing a beloved one, and hurt by the attitude of another person who lacks compassion and does not understand my emotional turmoil, after persisting cough and chest discomfort, and sleepless nights. I...
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom