Am ### ### from ### ### have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health. I have been suffering from psoriasis and lipoma for many years now that has caused a great mental trauma in me. I am always house bound and don't face people due to the fear of rejection. I am lonely and I pray to Jesus for his divine intervention. I need fellow...
Replies
12
Views
184
Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
248
Prayer Request Dear brothers and sisters, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I am currently serving in my organization, but due to workplace politics, some people are trying to have me transferred or attached to another place. I sincerely believe this would...
Replies
9
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom