Am ### ### form ### prayer Request ...

Photeos

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### ### form ### prayer Request stargnant l' ve been trying to work extra hard but nothing has been work out up to date am still on the same level. Please ### ### pray for me and my fianancies spirit of fallure.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English...
Replies
6
Views
138
Hi, A prayer request- I had a traffic violation with the ### police department about 1 month ago (I ran a stop sign). I now have ### points on my license and I am required to take either a written exam or attend a driver improvement course to keep my driver's license, the due date is ###...
Replies
10
Views
217
Praise the Lord Brothers and sisters Please hold my mother ### in your daily prayers. Presently she is admitted in ### due to severe stomach pain and vomiting. Already she is taking medication for ### patient. Now her creatinine level is ### and drs are advising for ### which is very painful my...
Replies
13
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom