Almity God Lord Jesus Christ please help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me to not drink alcohol when I get home from work today. Please forgive me for drinking alcohol over the weekend...
Replies
17
Views
230
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Dear God please forgive me for drinking alcohol again. I lasted ### days of sobriety and know I am having another drink of whiskey and beer and I hope that I don't have a hangover tomorrow morning so that I can go back to work without any AWS. I'm sitting on my bed drinking alcohol and staring...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom