Heavenly Father, I pray for forgiveness between me and my spouse. Lord, we have hurt each other in so many ways, but we have hurt each other mostly by refusing to forgive each other.

Lord, I’ve tried my own way but realize I can’t do it on my own. My God, help us forgive ourselves and heal our hurts.

May we totally and completely reconcile ourselves to you and your word. Give us a testimony that we may be able to help other couples struggling with these issues as well. In Jesus’ mighty and powerful name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
141
Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
315
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom