Almighty God, I pray for ###. May you heal

Songbird

Humble Prayer Partner
Almighty God,
I pray for ###. May you heal him emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I ask that the holy spirit enter his home and bring him peace. Through Christ our Lord. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May Lord touch your ### and heal him mentally, physically, emotionally, and fill him with holy spirit and bless him with good health and strength and peace ......praying in the loving name of Jesus ...amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
305
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
255
Almighty God, I ask you to forgive me for all my sins. Please help me. Please protect me from all harm. I ask that you heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I ask for financial, physical and spiritual blessings most importantly Please help my grief with the loss of my beautiful...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom