all im saying. why not go out and strive to accomplish for yourself,

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

all im saying. why not go out and strive to accomplish for yourself, instead of hoping an unknown entity will provide? and besides, god takes it in the pooper.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

praise to lord jesus christ , hello and my warm wishes to anyone who's reading this i just finished my schooling and im in so much struggle at choosing a major in college, i wished to become a film maker or maybe an actress but my family background is poor and in order to fillup their debts i...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my husband name Pavel. My husband is Russian he has been raised in a Russian Baptist church, he got kicked out because they don't believe in speaking in tongues and the gifts. He was going to a lot of places praying for a lot people and shutting down atmosphere not being...
Replies
Views
Hello an God Bless everyone on here , I just wanted to have as many blessings of prayers over myself an my kids that are no longer with me , I been going through a really rough time now for almost 4 or 5 years now , an thought out them years I have pretty much loss everything but the most...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom