Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. As we are commanded to do in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, I am giving thanks and praising God in all circumstances. I know that He promised me that whatever I ask of Him in Jesus' Name, He will provide. I am blessed in so many ways. I am asking that you all please pray and agree with me...
Replies
12
Views
430
Need focus discipline consistency intensity for training also for reading the Bible and prayer times morning and evening and when ever I eat train. Am buying a lottery and hoping to win people may say it is wrong but I believe all money is Gods money I can’t work and I don’t want loans or borrow...
Replies
9
Views
88
Need to win money the only way I can get money, am serious please just need agreement on when to get it and buy it,
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom