Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Lord, I continue to pray for my friend's family who is experiencing loss. Help all of us, especially my friend and her kids fine peace during this time of sadness. I pray all those that suffer from mental health, alcoholism and darkness turn to you for guidance and get the help they need...
Today is my birthday Everyone else has a family, a cake, and someone to hug them, but I have no one. I feel completely invisible and forgotten. Did I do something wrong? Lord, I am so tired of being brave, so tired of crying myself to sleep, and so tired of wondering if anyone will ever love me...
Dear Lord Jesus, After my Zoo season ends, please let me get a part-time sufficient job at the zoo or the park district. But I prefer the former and I don’t wanna go full-time because I’ve already worked so much in the sun. It has been excruciating. Sure the sun is going down more in the fall in...