Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My husband is addicted to meth and sex. The affairs have hurt. He is in rehab right now and very angry and wanting to leave. I know God has called me to stand in the gap. So I am asking prayers for the addiction to flee. For whatever ties with women to flee. And for my mouth to only speak love and wisdom when we do talk. For his heart, mind, body, and soul to long after God and then to me. That he will be restored and be able to walk into God's will and for our marriage to be blessed and restored for His glory.
May God give you strength and grace by His Holy Spirit!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to ask for Prayer to be free from a very bad p**n addiction that I have been struggling with for many years , I don't want to continue living like this , I feel defiled and horrible , please pray that I would be able to permanently stop and seek Jesus
Replies
12
Views
140
My husband ### is suffering with addiction. I want my husband back.
Replies
15
Views
402
I ask for God’s help in overcoming a porn addiction
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom