Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like a fraud when I pray because I ask for forgiveness and then turn around continue doing the same thing… so I stopped praying. I’m struggling with severe addiction of lust, marijuana, nicotine and gambling online. I feel like there is a stronghold on my life. Even though I’m doing those...
Replies
10
Views
152
I have a gambling addiction and it's spoiling my life
Replies
14
Views
195
Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom